Cf Card

*Lolapalooza*

Lucky you :) A 7D is next on my wish list ;) I recently got an 8GB CF for my 350D and it fits about 900 images on it when shooting in RAW, approx 7MB per image - but your images will be larger on the 7D. Anyway, that gives you some indication of capacity :)

I look forward to seeing your pics from it ;)

Lucky you :) A 7D is next on my wish list ;) I recently got an 8GB CF for my 350D and it fits about 900 images on it when shooting in RAW, approx 7MB per image - but your images will be larger on the 7D. Anyway, that gives you some indication of capacity :)

I look forward to seeing your pics from it ;)

Oooooh ok that sounds cool! I cant take any pictures until I gat a caaaaaaaard dammitt!!!!! Thanks CC (ps on DWI the body was only $1300 thats how I could manage to get it pastmy husband heheheheheheeee)

I'm using a 4GB card with my new camera as DWI sent the wrong 16GB card with the order :wave: The 4GB fills up pretty fast!! An email and two phone calls later they have finally given me an address to send the wrong one back to and have agreed to send the correct one immediately after I pointed out the delay already, hoping to have it by Christmas!!!