Whelping Supplies - Christmas/nye Postal Times

SwaY

http://www.WhelpingSupplies.com.au

PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL BE OPEN OVER THE

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS PERIOD.

HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE POSTING ORDERS ON THE

FOLLOWING DAYS - 27/28/31 DEC, AND JAN 3, 2011.

(Australia Post is closed on these days.)

May your Christmas be joyful, and your New Years be full of Rewards and Beautiful Friendships.

Edited by SwaY

I do love the list PF, I shall look into it for you! :laugh:

It should all be part of the "Whelping Supplies Breeder Support Package"

The Premium package could have these also:

godivachoc.jpg

newprops39.gif

Valium.jpg

war%20and%20peace%20book%20cover.jpg

And of course the Whelping Supplies Flying Vet on call

mark-ace-kolmar-aka-george-clooney-7.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

As the newly appointed Buying Consultant for Whelping Supplies, I'm also recommending we introduce a Whelping Supplies Tech Support Package (WSTSP)

In between sips of brandy laced hot choccie, after cleaning off your Twistie covered fingers, you'll be able to update DOL and your FB friends on this:

ipad_touch_mock_up.jpg

Take photos of the litter with this:

Canon-eos-7d-with-15-85mm.jpg

And with a glass of Bolly in one hand (or add a straw to the bottle if you prefer), after the successful whelping you can iron the kinks out of your back with this:

pix2.jpg

For litter observation, we're also offering this:

cctv_camera_01up1.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

I'm also recommending WS branch out into the litter/breeder protection business. Guaranteed to be stationed by the whelping box within 24 hours of birth and willing to deal with pesky litter enquirers or any unwelcome tyre kickers. Samples follow.

Meet Knuckles (also has veterinary post natal care skills and makes a mean hot chocolate). He's also available round the clock for spider removal.

bar-bouncer-775183.jpg

Or there's Brad - no veterinary quals and couldn't fight his way our of a wet paper bag but still has something to offer the frazzled breeder in need of a hug and happy to clean up whelping boxes :laugh:

male-models8120.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Hot damn, I want to order one of those "Brad" items :laugh: Hmmm maybe I better mate up a bitch first or maybe he can just be there in case ..... :rofl:

Brad does poo patrols, loves going to the supermarket, makes a mean cuppa and is a whiz at packaging up dog food. :laugh:

Sway seems reluctant to send him away out on many 'missions' though. ;) Maybe its because he likes housework.

Edited by poodlefan

male-models8120.jpg

Sway seems reluctant to send him away out on many 'missions' though. :( Maybe its because he likes housework.

And people ask me what puppy I like in my litter, puppies what do you mean there are puppies! :o