*edit* Tess Is Home!

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you and Tess hopeful she is home super quick

Looking good the vet has a jrt called Tess, chances are she is my Tess, I'll be heading up soon to get her

Any updates GG...I'm so hoping it's your Tess they have and am sending out positive vibes.

I also spoke with my ex last night, told him about Tess...he works in the area so is also keeping an eye out for your baby girl.

Sorry guys Ive been flat out at work, took an hour or so out of my shift to pick my girl up! yes it was her!!!

Tess now has her name and number on her tick collar and she will also be wearing her embroidered collar on a daily basis, at least until these storms are over, but Ill also be keeping a close eye on the weather and if there is any hint of a storm Ill be making sure the collar is on her, Ive also got a phone number to ring about her microchip details :laugh:

How about locking her inside when you have storms forecast (better that than her escape and maybe not be so lucky next time) - putting a collar on and her probably escaping again really isn't the best idea?!

Glad she's safe and sound :laugh:

How about locking her inside when you have storms forecast (better that than her escape and maybe not be so lucky next time) - putting a collar on and her probably escaping again really isn't the best idea?!

Glad she's safe and sound :laugh:

The guy I rent off (he also lives in) is happy for the dogs to be indoors *sometimes* I dont really want to push it, he said he is going to get one side of the fence concreted in, tomorrow Im going to buy more big pavers from Bunnings to stop her digging under

She has never tried to escape before, I dont know what provoked her to run this time, it was a very scary storm, at 2pm it was so dark it could have easily been 8pm

Perfect! I can only imagine the stress you were under. GLAD she is home safe and sound. Did the vet give you any indication on where she was found?

Yes Im very relieved now, all they knew was that she was found in my estate, which is very big, but he knew my street so he cant be too far from me