Cheap C5 Vaccinations

rizenstar

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - WHILE STOCKS LAST

FURKIDS VETERINARY SURGERY,

694 Middle Road, Greenbank, Qld

For the month of December, we are offering C5 Vaccinations at a drastically reduced price of $25.00

BUT WAIT theres more..........

NO Consultation Fee Charged

And A Free Routine Health Check Included

Call NOW to book your appointment 07 3200 0498

The cost of a vaccine is generally the Consultation fee + the cost of the vaccine.

JMO, but I'm not sure I'd have a huge amount of confidence in a clinic/vet who didn't feel their consultations/health checks/advice wasn't worth anything?

Nothing but a big thumbs up here for Fur Kids vets.

Shame a clinic which is set up as a breeder's vet (something few and far between these days) is subjected to comments as above.

No I won't be going there for C5 for my current pups, I don't do C5.

Not that I would ever give a dog a C5 again but I'd be asking to see the expiry date on these vaccinations :confused:

Can I ask why?

After having had two dogs with lowered immune systems (allergies, constant ear infections etc), I now prefer my dogs to have as few chemicals (including vaccinations) put into their bodies as necessary.

Thank you for the positive comments guys :laugh:

I actually work at Furkids and can gaurantee that our C5 vaccinations are STILL in date and you are given the vaccine labels(vacc cert) which also have the used by dates on them, we are merely trying to give our clients an early Xmas present as we know that leading up to Xmas sometimes people are a little light on funds.

As for our Veterinarian's opinion not being worth anything - thats a fairly sad statement, as Sandra777 stated our clinic was built by breeders for the use of breeders and hence we do not charge like a wounded bull for our vets professional opinion. Being that the majority of the staff here at Furkids are breeders and show goers we demand quite a stringent health check for our own puppies and those that are presented to us from our clients.

We do however Thank you for your concern and hope that this has cleared some things up :p