Queensland Dolers

amy_h

Help join the search for my missing dogs by signing up as a 'liker' to their facebook page www.facebook.com/Help-Emmy-and-Junior-Come-Home

We DESPERATELY miss these guys! Emmy is the old hand and our BABY and junior is the sweetest boy. Please suggest to your friends wherever thay are, we've no idea where our doggies are it might just be the clue we need.

They went missing 27 November from 35km North of Longreach on the (Crossmoor) Muttaburra Road. We had moved house that day and had to return to town, leaving them locked in their pen. pn our return on Monday morning, lots of footprints BUT NO DOGS my suspicion is that they headed for town, and someone mayhave picked them up, they could be anywhere by now. My other thought is that they may be on the other side of the river which has since flooded, adn are running around having a ball unbeknowns to how worried we are about them the buggers.

Emmy is almost three, large sized Smooth Wiry coat longer down backline, Tan in colour with white chest and legs and greying face. She is super friendly adn a delightful tempered dog. Her right shoulder is heavily scarred. She may still have her wide neck protection collar on.

Junior is a boof headed 9 month old dog pup, white with brindle BODY PATCHES and a natural STUMPY tail. He may be apprehensive, but he is a sweet dog.

ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 0428 165 059 we are absolutely deperate for their return. There is a SUBSTANTIAL REWARD for their safe return adn we want any information good or bad

Edited by amy_h

Hey Amy,

I'm about 400km north of there. (rough guess)

Not sure how long you've been in the west, but I'd suggest contacting any local box operators still open. Signs offering a reward at the pubs don't hurt either, and the road houses. Then there is always the local coppers. Good dogs are often picked up and not returned, sadly, especially by visiting parties.

Good luck