French Bulldog Wanted

jessie12345

My Mum & Dad really want a Frenchie. However they just cannot afford the $3000 for a puppy. They would be fine with one that was possibly a bit older or perhaps a breeder that was looking for a home with breeding terms. They are responsible pet owners, who have bred bull terriers for 25 years and their last one passed away about 6 months ago. The pet would be a fully indoor much loved dog.

My Mum & Dad really want a Frenchie. However they just cannot afford the $3000 for a puppy. They would be fine with one that was possibly a bit older or perhaps a breeder that was looking for a home with breeding terms. They are responsible pet owners, who have bred bull terriers for 25 years and their last one passed away about 6 months ago. The pet would be a fully indoor much loved dog.

Contact the Vic and NSW Frenchy clubs and leave your details. Also have a look on mature dogs as some time you can pick up an older dog for $1500 - $2000.

There are so many people out there that want a Frenchy but want it cheaper or free.

Leanne

Contact the Vic and NSW Frenchy clubs and leave your details. Also have a look on mature dogs as some time you can pick up an older dog for $1500 - $2000.

There are so many people out there that want a Frenchy but want it cheaper or free.

Leanne

Thanks Leanne! :laugh:

Leanne

Thanks Leanne! :laugh:

So true :eek: l just homed a few older dogs so sorry cant help at the moment.

lve only got a puppy for sale

Good luck in your search.They do exsist it just may take time