Resources

Leema

At the moment I'm collating a list of resources for puppy buyers. I have some bits and pieces, but surprisingly less than I expected. Just wanting to see if I missed anything obvious. :D

What resources (websites, books, etc) would you recommend for a new puppy buyer? Besides DOL, of course.

At the moment I'm collating a list of resources for puppy buyers. I have some bits and pieces, but surprisingly less than I expected. Just wanting to see if I missed anything obvious. :D

What resources (websites, books, etc) would you recommend for a new puppy buyer? Besides DOL, of course.

www.dogstardaily.com

Ian Dunbar's website, from which you can download his classic "Before you get your Puppy" and "After you get your Puppy" books.

At the moment I'm collating a list of resources for puppy buyers. I have some bits and pieces, but surprisingly less than I expected. Just wanting to see if I missed anything obvious. :o

www.dogstardaily.com

Ian Dunbar's website, from which you can download his classic "Before you get your Puppy" and "After you get your Puppy" books.

:D ;)

www.dogstardaily.com

:D ;)

and another vote here :o :D :)