Urgent Foster Carer Required Before Saturday

~Shepherd~

What sort of period are you looking at a foster home for? I could possibly help if dog social (and preferably male), but would just need to get a double gate panel to split my double run.

Great, thanks so much. Could you email me your number please. I am waiting on more info but I definitely know he is male and living harmoniously with a puppy and chi x.

We wont place him in foster until we can get a proper behaviour assessment done so we are under a bit of pressure to find one out in Riddles Creek area.

If we don't have him organised by Friday he will go to the pound or PTS by the owner, however we can not take any risks in placing him. Cant believe they left it until today for us to deal with. :(

ETA short term will be ok, will give us time to find options or permanent placement.

Edited by Chewbacca

What sort of period are you looking at a foster home for? I could possibly help if dog social (and preferably male), but would just need to get a double gate panel to split my double run.

Great, thanks so much. Could you email me your number please. I am waiting on more info but I definitely know he is male and living harmoniously with a puppy and chi x.

We wont place him in foster until we can get a proper behaviour assessment done so we are under a bit of pressure to find one out in Riddles Creek area.

If we don't have him organised by Friday he will go to the pound or PTS by the owner, however we can not take any risks in placing him. Cant believe they left it until today for us to deal with. :dummy:

ETA short term will be ok, will give us time to find options or permanent placement.

bumping