Told Off By...

W Sibs

By Charlie.

Last night, Emmy and I were wrestling, playing tug and we were playing a lot rougher than usual (I think it was the weather and releasing some stress). We were loud, there were growls, laughing and we were just having a good time playing around.

Charlie came into the room (he was napping in the hallway) and didn't like the noise and how we played, he pushed his way between us and stood there telling us to chill... :) :)

Emmy, being Emmy, got her tug toy and whacked him over the head with it as though saying 'whatever bro!'. Then the games continues...

Do you guys have a dog that likes to keep the peace? (and then fails miserably :o )

Ah yes, the fun police.

Teddy takes on that role in my house. He doesn't like dogs rough housing and growling. Ask FHRP's Polo - he got told off last time he played like that at my place. Considering that Ted is 6kg and Polo weighs 30, I think Polo was quite surprised. :o

Edited by poodlefan

Ah yes, the fun police.

Teddy takes on that role in my house. He doesn't like dogs rough housing and growling. Ask FHRP's Polo - he got told off last time he played like that at my place. Considering that Ted is 6kg and Polo weighs 30, I think Polo was quite surprised. :o

:):) ;) I can just visualise it.

Ask FHRP's Polo - he got told off last time he played like that at my place. Considering that Ted is 6kg and Polo weighs 30, I think Polo was quite surprised. :)

I don't think he even noticed did he? :) Teddy has been fun police with all my big boys at times :o

Ask FHRP's Polo - he got told off last time he played like that at my place. Considering that Ted is 6kg and Polo weighs 30, I think Polo was quite surprised. :)

I don't think he even noticed did he? :) Teddy has been fun police with all my big boys at times :o

He may have wondered about the fluffly black flea nipping him for a moment. ;)

My sister's husky shep cross Wolf has always been the fun police. Biggest dibber dobber and fun killer around and big enough to make the others stop in their tracks. Every now and then she will be caught on the other end of a tuggy and give us a look like "Oh just get over yourselves!"

The one good thing we do use her for is in off leash areas if my younger one strays too far we just tell Wolf to go get Stussy and she rounds her up and brings her back to us!

Ah yes, the fun police.

pf - remember at the Suzanne Clothier seminar when we were watching the vid of the off lead dogs interacting, and Suzanne pointed out Kirra - Sister Margazret Mary on playground duty at the convent school. :)

And that's a lovely mental image of Ted telling Polo off :)

No fun police, but Erik is incapable of keeping out of anyone's business. If two of the pack are doing something together, Erik will be involved, dammit.

ETA My last dog was known for her "Everyone! The other dogs are breaking out of the yard!" bark. My mum didn't know what she was going to do without her when I moved out with her. The dogs got out more often. She did get herself in trouble with her controlling ways, though. She'd relentlessly tell another dog off if we called them and they didn't come immediately. She'd go after them and when they finally did make it back she'd be all over them. Inevitably, the other dog would get sick of it and tell her to bugger off once and for all.

Edited by corvus

Ah yes, the fun police.

pf - remember at the Suzanne Clothier seminar when we were watching the vid of the off lead dogs interacting, and Suzanne pointed out Kirra - Sister Margazret Mary on playground duty at the convent school. :)

I sure do. ;)

I remember Armahani's Kulta as the coolest dude in the playground also. :p

Edited by poodlefan

Ah yes, the fun police.

I sure do. ;)

I remember Armahani's Kulta as the coolest dude in the playground also. ;)

Ooooh yeah - and he's got even more cool and handsome :p