Leading Raw

bit of a vague website ... I also want to know what beef and chicken trimmings are. Also only green veg in it ... what about the other types of veg? Also want to see the scientific analysis to make sure vitamin and mineral wise it is totally complete.

Is it a kibble....if it is a kibble, which I would imagine has gone through some kind of cooking process, then I would be a bit wary that it includes ground bone, :rolleyes: To me the name sounds a little misleading, having the word RAW in it you would expect it to be a raw food. I for one, don't like to be misled by companies wrongly using such words as raw, organic, lite etc in their brand names & as soon as I see it I immediately steer away, unless there is other data to indicate that the product is what it claims it is. IMO

ETA....I just had another look & it does say that it is a raw procuct....sorry

Edited by sheena

The 'products' page is completly meaningless, why have the pie charts and not say anything about what they are showing? Why not give the normal breakdowns of protein/fat/ etc etc??

I also wouldn't be keen to buy from somewhere with such a basic website (lack of any real info) that is also a free 'weebly' site - makes it look a bit fly by night