Walcha Show

Ons

Im sure I will be the only red merle Aussie there! We will also have a blue boy and Im sure he will be the only one with a tail :D I'll also be taking Flynn, Pooeys dog on Thursday!

Nope Scar will be there :D So there will be 2 red merle bitches!

All the dogs entered are blue. And I'm pretty sure you guys have the only 2 bitches - colour coded sexes :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there :) Hoping for no rain! And also not too hot... I don't ask for much do I :laugh:
We'll be there Sat/Sun :) also hoping for now rain and not too hot :laugh:
We will be there too! Team P... Pugs Pointees n Petit's!
I'll be there :) Hoping for no rain! And also not too hot... I don't ask for much do I :laugh:

and you have accommodation :laugh:

Okay I might be brave and go up and say hello to people :eek: I wish there was a DOL badge or something so we could all recognise each other :laugh:

Well no doubt I'll have the only neutered Keeshond there (unless of course I hit the jackpot at Walcha and there's another!!!!!!)... So come and say hello! :D (Shell will also be there with her husky, Zero. So I'm sure we'll stand out :laugh: )

AWWW how suckful!

I would have loved to of met you all!

My entries were too late and not accepted :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im sure I will be the only red merle Aussie there! We will also have a blue boy and Im sure he will be the only one with a tail :laugh: I'll also be taking Flynn, Pooeys dog on Thursday!

Nope Scar will be there :laugh: So there will be 2 red merle bitches!

All the dogs entered are blue. And I'm pretty sure you guys have the only 2 bitches - colour coded sexes :laugh:

And I had the chance to stuff that up too! :laugh:

Ons, here is my dog, and me

peachlineup.jpg

Im sure I will be the only red merle Aussie there! We will also have a blue boy and Im sure he will be the only one with a tail :laugh: I'll also be taking Flynn, Pooeys dog on Thursday!

PS - Im super short, look downways and you'll find me! :eek:

I managed to miss you at Gunnedah although apparently you were 10 feet away from me at all times :laugh: so thank you for the photo

And I know Flynn, he stayed at my place for an evening whilst his mum and dad and I went to the local chinese. He is a beautiful dog, even my Ons decided that a game with him would be fun :laugh::laugh:

Well no doubt I'll have the only neutered Keeshond there (unless of course I hit the jackpot at Walcha and there's another!!!!!!)... So come and say hello! :laugh: (Shell will also be there with her husky, Zero. So I'm sure we'll stand out :laugh: )

I met my first up close keeshond at Onsy's groomer's place. Stunning dog! So I'll be excited about meeting yours as well as all the other Dolers and dogs :laugh:

Well no doubt I'll have the only neutered Keeshond there (unless of course I hit the jackpot at Walcha and there's another!!!!!!)... So come and say hello! :laugh: (Shell will also be there with her husky, Zero. So I'm sure we'll stand out :laugh: )

I met my first up close keeshond at Onsy's groomer's place. Stunning dog! So I'll be excited about meeting yours as well as all the other Dolers and dogs :laugh:

Just come bearing gifts (read: food) and Jedi will be your friend :laugh:

Nik and Shell,

When you see Lily(Vivacia) please give her lots of hugs and kisses for me.

i so miss my babies :laugh::laugh:

Cassie

(suffering empty nest syndrome)

Nik and Shell,

i so miss my babies :laugh::laugh:

Cassie

We'll try and get some photos of her :eek:

Well no doubt I'll have the only neutered Keeshond there (unless of course I hit the jackpot at Walcha and there's another!!!!!!)... So come and say hello! :rofl: (Shell will also be there with her husky, Zero. So I'm sure we'll stand out :( )

Nik and Shell,

i so miss my babies :o:rofl:

Cassie

Is lilly, a lappie? Is she shown by the Holtcamps (I think thats their last name?) If so Ive seen her round abit...shes lovely!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I think I'm about 95% packed! dogs are washed and drying in their beds, Just have to put some bedding into the trailer and the show suits in the car, and plonk the gazebo's up on the roofracks.

Then wait for the tagalongs to arrive, pack their stuff into the trailer and off we go!

I think I'm about 95% packed! dogs are washed and drying in their beds, Just have to put some bedding into the trailer and the show suits in the car, and plonk the gazebo's up on the roofracks.

Then wait for the tagalongs to arrive, pack their stuff into the trailer and off we go!

Im about to wash my tag along and I should see you soon LOL!

P.s. If I forget a dog I might have to steal borrow someone elses