Grooming Bag/case

Delviktar

Thanks, I will check out Bunnings and ebay.

I quite like the aluminium cases too, but dont want a large case as i dont have that much stuff and really dont want to go 'overboard' on products. What I have at the moment all fits in a basket on the side of my trolley and I dont need to add any more products. If the case is too large, I will surely fill it with stuff I dont need :o

Oh, but you always need more stuff!! Lol.

Seriously, I know what you mean. I looked at those big things on wheels and decided against it as I really don't need to take that much with me. I ended up with a tool bag from a local cheap shop for about $7. It zips closed but has what they call a frog mouth that opens really wide. The shop at DogsSA now sells a bag very similar with a product name attached for much much more than I paid.

Oh, but you always need more stuff!! Lol.

Seriously, I know what you mean. I looked at those big things on wheels and decided against it as I really don't need to take that much with me. I ended up with a tool bag from a local cheap shop for about $7. It zips closed but has what they call a frog mouth that opens really wide. The shop at DogsSA now sells a bag very similar with a product name attached for much much more than I paid.

I have one of the expensive ones too - not big enough :) - my hairdryer and "stuff" lives there now. I've got the tool caddy for the stuff that comes to the show with me and the rest of it is in one of the cheap two tiered, wheeled tool boxes.

Piper - I agree - you can never have to much "stuff" :o (are you showing this weekend?)

Piper - I agree - you can never have to much "stuff" :) (are you showing this weekend?)

No not showing this weekend. I need to pull my finger out and enter something now that Jazz actually has hair again (well for her, others would still say she looks out of coat, lol) If I had been entered this weekend I would not have gone anyway as I am too sick at the moment. Kind of a bugger as the venue is only just over 5 mins away from me.

Edited by piper