Weather In Act For Ladies And Hound Show

Irish Lassy

Right now its alternating between soggy and bucketting. You'll be pushing any tent pegs in with your hands. Seriously, check for road closures - we've had a ton of rain.

This was the situation yesterday. We had suburban flooding and road closures. My bus buddies this morning spoke of garage flooding, ceiling collapses and rivers running down the street. Check out the black bit of the BOM radar.

All is well at Casa Del Poodlefan. :thumbsup:

If you can get there, the show will go on, as they say in the classics. Having an IW rather than a Maltese will help :laugh:

I'd offer a place to stay but we're stranded ourselves. Our very wonderful President is making sure the Hound Club show happens tomorrow. If anyone can help with ticket writing and other jobs please make yourself known to Poodlefan.

If you can get there, the show will go on, as they say in the classics. Having an IW rather than a Maltese will help :laugh:

I'd offer a place to stay but we're stranded ourselves. Our very wonderful President is making sure the Hound Club show happens tomorrow. If anyone can help with ticket writing and other jobs please make yourself known to Poodlefan.

We have a volunteer for card writing SSM. :)

Weather has improved today Irish Lassy - rain has eased. Not sure if that will continue though. Looks like the sky is darkening again.

Edited by poodlefan

If you can get there, the show will go on, as they say in the classics. Having an IW rather than a Maltese will help :)

We have a volunteer for card writing SSM. ;)

Clearly you don't muck around :p

Looks like it's all under control :laugh:

Edited by SkySoaringMagpie

If you can get there, the show will go on, as they say in the classics. Having an IW rather than a Maltese will help :p

We have a volunteer for card writing SSM. :)

Clearly you don't muck around ;)

Looks like it's all under control :laugh:

Check your emails. :)

Hound Club Results:

Judge: Mrs Wendye Slatyer (NSW)

BIS: Deerhound, Ch Anduril Ravenscraig (Buckley)

RUBIS: Whippet, Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET (Barrenger)

Baby: Basenji, Remwin Kissmycheek (Hughes)

Minor: PBGV, Dachydoof Iantnoprincess (Flood)

Puppy: Dachshund Std Long, Laurieton White Diamond (Sheehan/Duncan)

Junior: Dachshund Mini Smooth, Stardayne th Grand Duke (Flood)

Inter: Greyhound, Ch Brantarby History's Page (Needham)

Aus Bred: As for BIS

Open: Norwegian Elkhound, Ch Kahuti Little Adele (McIntyre)

Veteran Sweepstakes 1st: Beagle, Ch Braylodge Upper Class (Martin)

Afghan BOB: Ch Furbari Quidam (Skinner/Khoury)

Whippet BOB: As for RUBIS