Best Small 4wd

KateAndDuke

We are waiting for our brand new Renault Koleos (hopefully getting it next week :) ).

Plenty of room for her and a couple of mates in the boot though (GR don't you start!! :cheer::) ).

I'm here, I'm here! :cheer::happydance: You know the love you have for one beautiful Golden? Well you get double that in return when you have TWO beautiful Goldens :cheer:

So! You have the car (almost) and now just need to work on the hubby! :laugh:

Currently driving a outlander, and I must say I would never buy one, 2006 model, no room, no visability, its better than walking and I am greatful for that

a new battery and radio security code reset cost me $200

I am looking for a similar car soon also! There's a few of us looking it seems, wonder if we can get a group discount? :):laugh:

On my shortlist is the new Forrester, a Honda CRV, or a Hyundai Tucson. Anyone have any experience with the Tucson? I haven't driven any of these yet.

Oh, and I have to have a sunroof :) Just one of those things I WANT and will GET!!! For no real reason! :happydance:

Edited by cassie

I am looking for a similar car soon also! There's a few of us looking it seems, wonder if we can get a group discount? :):laugh:

On my shortlist is the new Forrester, a Honda CRV, or a Hyundai Tucson. Anyone have any experience with the Tucson? I haven't driven any of these yet.

Oh, and I have to have a sunroof :) Just one of those things I WANT and will GET!!! For no real reason! :happydance:

Thought the Tucson was really gutless and I had a bit of trouble seeing out of it. Just really didn't like driving it. Lucky I did drive it as I was going to buy one!