My Morning Adventure

Freshstart16

aww Naomi you must be feeling a bit ignored, sorry about that. I am just an amatuer too and although I love it I dont think I have much in the way of talent (and I'm not fishing for compliments as I was once accused of, just being realistic) so not sure I can offer advice or critique.

Why dont you join in the challenges. And dont let your fear of snakes stop you from going for walks. I've lived where I am now for 13 years and have probably only seen about 8 snakes if that while here. Never mind that one was in the house, one just outside the door, one in the chook pen and a few in the paddocks. The path you've photographed would have been perfectly safe to walk along. Even if you saw a snake just walk around it, leave it alone and continue to enjoy your walk, maybe even take some pics of said snake and scare some of the phobics here. :laugh:

If you ever want inspiration just look at what Persephone and Huga can do with a point and shoot, and keep posting here :)

Edited by Kirislin

Thanks guys!! I love photography, I have so much to learn and am just trying to experiment with everything, I read a book the other night from professional photographer Rick Sammon, its called Confessions of a Compact Camera Shooter. He has some great tips in there. Such as:

Dead centre is deadly.

If you think you are close enough - get closer

If you think you have enough photos - take more, you never know.

There was lots more, it was a great little read.

I also have been experimenting with Photoshop Elements.

Next time I go for a little photo trip, I will post some more :confused: