My Zeiba 2011 Calendar

RottnBullies

After changing my mind numerous times, I've finally decided on this collection

It seems ok on my monitor but would love to see what other poeople think, ie: do any of the

months pictures seem to dark? As I know RedBubble tend to print a little on the darker side, so really don't want any

on there that seem too dark for printing!

Also Interested In how others can see It, as my monitor Is still not calibrated :wave:

I hope that made sense

Calendar

Much appreciated

.... Also Interested In how others can see It, as my monitor Is still not calibrated '''''

Looks good to me, colours seem fine. I would have liked something of a head-study in full profile, maybe one from each side, (not all face-on). And one full-body shot profile - not a show stack, but to see total dog. But as I wouldn't give any of your choices the flick, we really need 15-month calendars.

They should print up fine from what I can see. I did some calendars earlier in the year and there was nothing wrong with the printing at all from Redbubble, they weren't too dark, my monitor is callibrated. I put together the Finnish Lapphund Club calendar and am hoping to see that very soon so can let you know how they printed up.

Edited by helen