In Here Huga

anniek

I was at the Underdog Christmas party yesterday and met some puggies. A lady was walking towards me, well she was being dragged towards me by three little puggies. They were all dressed up, walking in a row, so before my brain got into gear I asked if I could take some pics of them. Well that was a mistake, because as soon as she stopped walking they just started jumping and spinning. Oh dear...........

Anyway, here are the best ones.

ladywiththreepugs1.jpg

ladywiththreepugs2.jpg

How was it photographing dogs without a snout?

I think it would have been a lot easier if they kept still :hug:

Had the 30mm on at the time so I had to sort of bend over them and they kept jumping at me. More time (and brains) and I would have swapped lenses and kept a safe distance :eek:

So I guess that's the trade off - lazy long snouted greys, or hyper flat faces :(

I don't know, I didn't get to talk to the owner, Bundy really didn't want to go near them.

Did I take any pics of Bundy?

I have lots of photo's of dogs I don't know. Will send off a disk to Cosmolo so she can email photo's to people.

Edited by anniek

So that was you at the Underdog party! I saw your name tag and wondered but then got too shy to ask :thumbsup:

My OH and I were standing right next to you during Cosmolo's presentation, you were patting Kiki and Roky (the English Pointers). Darn, really sorry I didn't introduce myself and tell you how much I enjoy your photos!

So that was you at the Underdog party! I saw your name tag and wondered but then got too shy to ask :xmassantawave:

My OH and I were standing right next to you during Cosmolo's presentation, you were patting Kiki and Roky (the English Pointers). Darn, really sorry I didn't introduce myself and tell you how much I enjoy your photos!

bugger - your pointees are gorgeous. I left my GSN name tag on, because I use my real name on DOL and thought with the greyhound connection people might "know" me. I think it should be mandatory for all DOLers to wear tags.

I made a fool of myself when Bundy's mum introduced herself. She came up to me (with her medium sized red dog)and said "Hi I'm Bundy's mum". Now we adopted out a 45kg white greyhound called Bundy a few months ago. I just stared blankly at her for a couple of minutes thinking what the hell are you talking abut that is NOT Bundy. :dancingelephant:

Edited by anniek

I don't know, I didn't get to talk to the owner, Bundy really didn't want to go near them.

Did I take any pics of Bundy?

I have lots of photo's of dogs I don't know. Will send off a disk to Cosmolo so she can email photo's to people.

I don't know, I don't think you did. There's one on the facebook page but he looks awful :dancingelephant: Such a scrawny boy.

Fattima, looooove your pointees :cooldance: We were talking about how Roky could just walk through the tyre jump and Bundy didn't want anything to do with it :xmassantawave: Such lovely dogs.

Bundy's Mum - I had no idea you were a DOLer too. I think Anniek's right, we should wear tags!

Bundy is gorgeous. I've got a real soft spot for Viszlas. We think our previous beautiful boy who we lost a couple of years ago had some Viszla in him.