My Experience With K9pro

Baby Dragon

Both Daisy and Zero were mentioned at least once during our sessions! :(

As a comparison on what to do (Zero) and what not to do (Daisy) I'm sure :(:laugh:

:o

Nah actually, you guys were part of the reason I thought of contacting Steve. :o I think Daisy is amazing and Zero's story is just incredible :D

Got a big head yet? :rofl:

I would love to eventually do training in drive with my dog like you did with Daisy, because I saw the results you got (on video) and Steve said he would probably do well.. but right now we're just kind of consentrating on the basics and manners... :) Once we have that down pat we might do more though! lol never thought I would be able to... I've gone from a dog that wouldn't walk nicely on lead to talking about training in drive....

And Zero being a Delta therapy dog is incredible!! Do you trial him Shell?

Thanks to Steve my Onslow knows that I am the leader of the pack, my Tilly is a very happy girl, I have added to the family, foster as well and we go and stay at my friends place who has masses of dogs and Onslow is great with all of them. He used to be very dominant and a bully but now he knows that he can't get away with that behaviour at all or he finds his mummy staring at him and he then just goes to water :laugh: All techniques that Steve taught me how to deal with him :):):) there is a testimonial written by me on his website :o:o:o

The best was about a month after the weekend we had with Steve the dogs had to go board but I didn't tell the kennels about the lessons I had. When I went to pick them up the kennel lady asked me what had I done to Onslow. She never said this to me before but apparently he was not a nice dog to board, they dreaded having him and he thought he could do anything he liked because he was the boss. But that time and since he was very respectful, did what he was told and listened to them, they loved having him.

:)

Nawww you're too sweet :) :) I couldn't get a big head living with Daisy Zero, she he lives to embarrass and challenge me, lol.

This :)

I'm not sure if he'll get back to that level. He was entered once but then started having problems with his back and wouldn't sit. He's a lot better now so we're getting back into it. I hope to get a CCD on him but I don't know what will happen with his health. :)

I'm not sure if he'll get back to that level. He was entered once but then started having problems with his back and wouldn't sit. He's a lot better now so we're getting back into it. I hope to get a CCD on him but I don't know what will happen with his health. :)

She will be if I have anything to say about it :):)

So long as he is fit enough :)

Great story, Babydragon :) Though you literally went the extra miles to get the result :)

I did go for one session with Steve.

Problem was that he was so good, he never got repeat business from me - only referals :)

Watching him work with my dog for five minutes was enough for everything to fall into place in my mind and I didn't need to go back

I just wanted to encourage anyone who has a dog with any training issues.. and tell them that there is hope!!

5 days, a few training sessions with K9Pro, 35 hours of driving + one flat tyre later, and without exageration, I have a totally new dog. And I have a new confidence and new attitude towards my dog. I never thought this would happen, I didn't think things would be able to improve even 1/4 as much as they have!

K9Pro's way of training was very different to any other trainer we've been to and it worked :love: and it was challenging and a lot of hard work, but not as much as I thought it would be to get to the level we were able to get to! Steve was so patient and where in the past other trainers had blamed me and told me I was doing everything wrong and basically wanted me to change my whole personality so my dog would listen to me, Steve showed me how I can get proper leadership and a much better relationship with my dog without having to change my whole personality. And my dog is so much happier!!!

We can now do things that I never thought were possible, I have a plan in place so I can do maintanance training and email support when I need it, and I'm able to actually ENJOY my dog again :):):) There's an understanding and bond between my dog and me that wasn't there before, and even just typing this I'm getting teary because I never thought this would happen. We got so much more out of the training than I ever thought possible.

So I just wanted to encourage people, if they have a training issue with their dog (or even if they just need some extra help to perfect something or whatever) then there is hope and I would definitely recommend asking K9Pro if they can help.

:rofl: Steve you're amazing!

K9: Thanks BD, you guys brought your A game every day and let me push the envelope every minute to get you the best results I could hope for. Blayde worked hard and it all flowed well to get a great result!

Lets keep going with him and make sure the changes are permanent!

And thanks everyone else for the kind words, I really appreciate them. :D