Pet Super Savers

Golden Rules

Just wondering if anyone here has placed an order with the online company Pet Super Savers, and if so, have you had any issues with them?

I placed an order over 8 weeks ago. They took my money the same day but to date I haven't received any goods. Has this happened to anyone else at all?

I haven't, but I really despise advertising like this on their site:

Save up to 60% off everything for your pet!

:( I got my Kongs $2 cheaper at Woollies. Nothing on their site that I can see at a glance looks particularly money saving compared to other places!

Have you contacted them regarding your order and have you not heard any response? I'd be ringing them (if the number hasn't been conveniently disconnected). Hope you get your order! (and hope you actually made some savings shopping with them :o)

Are they the ones based in QLD???

If so I bought from them 2 years ago and will never buy from them again. Same situation as you & promised frieght within 2 working days - 4 weeks later I finally get them to answer a phone (no response to numerous emails) to find out because 1 item was on back order they held the entire order. I complained about the lack of communication etc. Finally got most of my order a week later then the rest of it about 6 weeks after that.

I wouldn't go there again.

I haven't, but I really despise advertising like this on their site:

Save up to 60% off everything for your pet!

:rofl: I got my Kongs $2 cheaper at Woollies. Nothing on their site that I can see at a glance looks particularly money saving compared to other places!

Have you contacted them regarding your order and have you not heard any response? I'd be ringing them (if the number hasn't been conveniently disconnected). Hope you get your order! (and hope you actually made some savings shopping with them :laugh:)

Yes I have contacted them, the responses leave a LOT to be desired, not least of all my order :laugh:

Are they the ones based in QLD???

If so I bought from them 2 years ago and will never buy from them again. Same situation as you & promised frieght within 2 working days - 4 weeks later I finally get them to answer a phone (no response to numerous emails) to find out because 1 item was on back order they held the entire order. I complained about the lack of communication etc. Finally got most of my order a week later then the rest of it about 6 weeks after that.

I wouldn't go there again.

Yes, they are based in Queensland. Interesting you had the same problem :rofl:

Oh dear .... I just searched Pet Super Savers on the Not Good Enough website, and it seems there are numerous others with similar problems.

There's one story there that makes you wonder how evil some people can be :laugh:

Thankfully I am not out of pocket by more than a few dollars.

Yes I have, I ordered a chew thing on 14th September , I was still chasing it up in October, then only last week which is November, 2 months and nothing. After 2 weeks since the order I sent an email they told me they were out of stock and that they will get some in the next few days. I then asked 2 weeks later and no response, so waited a bit more and really got P/O'd. So I requested to get my money back which they have now put into my paypal account.

Never again will bother, the lack of communication and the website advertised the stuff was in stock but still took my money and did not ask me what I wanted to do.

I waited 2 months, I needed it for when Tahli was teething and never came. Well no use to me now I had to go somewhere else. Don't bother really bad service.

They got nominated for a MDBA award, so someone must of been happy with them somewhere along the line.

GoldenRules - Have you tried requesting a refund?

If I printed out the many emails I have sent and the two responses I have had, you would be horrified. The responding emails are nothing short of rude and certainly unhelpful.

Yes, I have asked for a refund - first you get excuses that they can't refund and then they say they will refund but they don't.

I really don't think they have any intention of filling my order nor refunding my money. My order was placed on the 2nd of September. Go figure!!!

Like I say, I am only out of pocket by a few dollars, but I did wonder if anyone else had had a bad experience with them. After reading the responses here, and googling them with 'Not Good Enough', you soon see why they should be avoided at all costs.

I buy a lot of things online, and have done for a few years. I have NEVER struck this sort of service before, and certainly have never lost my money, or not received the goods. This is a first for me.

I did buy from your website last night though Wags :)

Maybe they nominated themselves? Its a strange world.

Thanks for the heads up even though I don't usually buy stuff that much. sounds like they take $, then try to order it.

Why anyone would nominate them I have no idea! It could very well have been them that nominated themselves. They could very well be a Doler! :)

Have to say though, whoever they are, they have no conscience. :rofl:

Did you pay with credit card? Dispute it with your bank and you'll get refunded.

Nup, paid by PayPal and they said it's not something they can help with - I think because I gave Pet Super Savers the benefit of the doubt and let the thing drag on for so long, it's past their 45 day dispute period or something.

Since you've requested a refund and haven't got anywhere, Id be going to the Department of Fair trading (the WA Alernative - Im sure you'd have something similar)?

I can't stand company's like that. Why go into business if you don't give a crap about your customers. The worst thing is , they always seem to survive and stay in business.

I did buy from your website last night though Wags :rofl:

Really? Thanks :) I can guarantee you'll have your order before 8 weeks time :rofl: We only list products on our website that we actually have in stock so its mailed out the same day or next day so if you ordered last night you should have it there tomorrow.

Edited by wagsalot

Since you've requested a refund and haven't got anywhere, Id be going to the Department of Fair trading (the WA Alernative - Im sure you'd have something similar)?

I can't stand company's like that. Why go into business if you don't give a crap about your customers. The worst thing is , they always seem to survive and stay in business.

Yes, the Dept of Fair Trading Qld is where I am headed next - not because it's a huge amount to refund but because they have done the wrong thing and have been very rude about it as well.

Thats weird, got mine back with no problems??

I just think they are shonks, it's false advertising to say you have something there, take money and not even tell you after you made the order it's out of stock which was the excuse given to me.

I'm in the freight industry so I know the ins and outs. Go to fair trading regardless how much it was you have the right to have your money back, they failed to keep their end of the deal.

I bought some jewellry online, they had the decency to call and say out of stock and asked if I wanted something similar and got pairs for free. That's how you keep happy customers.

ETA - I didn't see the 45 day policy thing, but that's not stated anywhere on the website under legal.

Edited by adza_baby

Thats weird, got mine back with no problems??

I just think they are shonks, it's false advertising to say you have something there, take money and not even tell you after you made the order it's out of stock which was the excuse given to me.

I'm in the freight industry so I know the ins and outs. Go to fair trading regardless how much it was you have the right to have your money back, they failed to keep their end of the deal.

I bought some jewellry online, they had the decency to call and say out of stock and asked if I wanted something similar and got pairs for free. That's how you keep happy customers.

ETA - I didn't see the 45 day policy thing, but that's not stated anywhere on the website under legal.

I think you might have just been lucky with yours. I don't expect anything more from them.