Friend's Missing Dog- Hawkesbury Area

~Rumour~

Just putting this up for a work friend. Pls PM if any one knows anything....

As a result of the big storm on Monday night 8th November my beloved Panda went missing from our home in Richmond Lowlands. He is a fully grown, one year old, desexed, black and white, male border collie. He is wearing a purple collar with diamond studs and a tag with his name and my mobile number. He is micro-chipped and goes to Richmond Vets for all his shots etc. He is a long-haired border collie however I recently gave him a trim so his hair looks clipped and is now medium-long length. His distinguishing marks are his front right leg is all white with black spots but all other legs are black with white toes, this is clearly shown in his photos.

It has been almost two weeks now and besides doing all we can to find him; two big signs on Bells Line of Rd, flyers in shops, an ad in the Hawkesbury gazette, many drives around the Hawkesbury searching for him on the streets, contacting all the vets and shelters in the surrounding areas, and still nothing has brought him back.

I really miss him, he is a huge part of my life and I desperately want him home. If anyone finds him or sees him or has any information please contact either myself or Richmond Vets.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.