My Pack! {p.s Lots Of Photos!}

Kristin Dwyer

Hey World!

My name is Kristin, I'm new to the forum only just joined TODAY :laugh: .

Just thought to share some photo's of my wonderful dogs. I proudly own 2 Border Collies "Cruizer and Nelson", an Australian Shepherd "Ozzie" and an Tibetan Mastiff "Cherry".

Please Enjoy;

FAIREVNY BLACK RAIDER "Nelson"

DSCN1449.jpg

SAM_0666.jpg

DSCN1450.jpg

DSCN1451.jpg

SAM_0672.jpg

Me and Nelson

welcome!

lovely dogs!

I hate to be a noodge, but if you could resize to about 650-900 pixels on the long edge it would be super helpful in viewing the photos (and small sizes - like 100-200kbs - are nicer for those on slow connections!)

and fabulous name - finally someone who spells it properly :laugh:

from Kristin!

Thanks, for your nice comments in regards to my pack.

Ill try and get some herding photo's this tuesday, of the gang.

Also on another note; Ill shortly be adding another member to the pack. However, i cant make up my mind on what breed "English Staffy or German Shepherd", Ive very proudly owned both breed's and they are just awesome in there own ways.

What one do you think will suit me best :D ?

- I do exerciese daily, 2 times a day.

- i do obedience, very sunday.

- Im a dog trainer

- I do live in a suburb, however i do have the proper permits etc.

- I do have children living with me, 9,12,17.

I just dont know.... :laugh:

Welcome to the forum, stunning dogs. Loving the Aussie especially as someone I used to do agility with had a Tillsun Aussie, although he was red in color, the sweetest dog

Thank you for that, his an awesome dog. His just outstanding with everything he does... Showing, herding, obedience, aglity and even better a family pet. Although all my dogs are the same like, its great to see what they were breed to do... "WORK". My TM Cherry, even try's to herd, with out much luck... haha.

Welcome to the forum, stunning dogs. Loving the Aussie especially as someone I used to do agility with had a Tillsun Aussie, although he was red in color, the sweetest dog

Thank you for that, his an awesome dog. His just outstanding with everything he does... Showing, herding, obedience, aglity and even better a family pet. Although all my dogs are the same like, its great to see what they were breed to do... "WORK". My TM Cherry, even try's to herd, with out much luck... haha.

Yeah, i thought so as well... thanks to conform with, ill stay with my shepherd then ;).