What Cheeses Me Off !

Mandalay

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who whinge cheese me off...

Seriously folks the only thing worth whinging about or that could be a life and death situation, is the absence of " the good" coffee van

LOL - you should try showing up this way RSG - there is no absence of "the good" coffee van - there is just an absence of "a" coffee van :love:.

Nice one from the weekend:

Arrive late, so simply park your car in the main access to the grounds, leaving bugger all space for trolleys etc and blocking off the ambulance entrance.

Ignore repeated requests on the PA system to move your car. :love:

Pity they couldn't have towed it.

When the van that makes the good coffee doesn't turn up :hug:
Seriously folks the only thing worth whinging about or that could be a life and death situation, is the absence of " the good" coffee van

Clearly we are soul mates RSG

When the van that makes the good coffee doesn't turn up :eek:

Clearly we are soul mates RSG

I believe so :hug: and rumour has it you don't mind Sighthounds either :)

The early starts. Why oh why do dog shows have to start at 8.30 or 9am? Isn't 1pm a more reasonable time?

8.30 is sort of reasonable, 9am is a bit better, 10am is perfect. However, now we are into summer we start at 8am :hug: which is NOT reasonable at all. These are usually Sunday shows and follow the Saturday show which started at 5pm (which is more than reasonable) but not good if u want to do both shows on the weekend.....

The early starts. Why oh why do dog shows have to start at 8.30 or 9am? Isn't 1pm a more reasonable time?

I actually prefer the earlyish morning shows. 9am is a good time!

8am start the morning after a night show is pushing the friendship though! :hug:

Being the bunny that always arrives first and sets up only to have other people arrive late and panicking and you help them or let them share your gazebo but at day's end they can never be found to help pack up.....

anything with black dogs - powder, fairy floss, sticky fingers etc .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Being the bunny that always arrives first and sets up only to have other people arrive late and panicking and you help them or let them share your gazebo but at day's end they can never be found to help pack up.....

anything with black dogs - powder, fairy floss, sticky fingers etc .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

I'm the early Bunny , I'm lucky the late arrivals do hang around and pack up :eek:

People who throw bait all over the ring, and when you bring your baby puppy in for his class, all he wants to do is sniff out the bait, refuses to walk and be stuffed if I can get him to stack and looked interested in anything else but whats all over the ground.

People who throw bait all over the ring, and when you bring your baby puppy in for his class, all he wants to do is sniff out the bait, refuses to walk and be stuffed if I can get him to stack and looked interested in anything else but whats all over the ground.

I don't show yet, but I have this exact same problem at obedience. My dog is NOT going to hold her stay if there's bait spread everywhere.

8.30 is sort of reasonable, 9am is a bit better, 10am is perfect. However, now we are into summer we start at 8am :laugh: which is NOT reasonable at all. These are usually Sunday shows and follow the Saturday show which started at 5pm (which is more than reasonable) but not good if u want to do both shows on the weekend.....

Football starts in the PM, so does cricket, basketball generally starts after dark....now if dog shows want to be considered "sport" they need to start at a more sporting time.....after lunch! Must better for those of us who live 2 hours away. 4am wake ups absolutely suck.

8.30 is sort of reasonable, 9am is a bit better, 10am is perfect. However, now we are into summer we start at 8am :thumbsup: which is NOT reasonable at all. These are usually Sunday shows and follow the Saturday show which started at 5pm (which is more than reasonable) but not good if u want to do both shows on the weekend.....

Football starts in the PM, so does cricket, basketball generally starts after dark....now if dog shows want to be considered "sport" they need to start at a more sporting time.....after lunch! Must better for those of us who live 2 hours away. 4am wake ups absolutely suck.

Doesn't help when you have a breed that starts with "A" like in your sig....

luckier here - mine starts with "S" - so not quite as bad, and live closer to where most of our shows are.