Cuz

tlc

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a cuz would be?

I have looked around town and no one has them.

ON ebay I have found a medium size for about $10 including postage but has to come from the US

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JW-Pet-GOOD-CUZ-Rub...2eaeec0e86#shId

I havent seen these ones before, they are dinosour ones

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Dino-Cuz-Medium-/28...=item415137e73c

There is ones in OZ for around $15 with postage.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...atchlink:top:en

My youngest 2 dogs just love these toys, They only have one and it is a small, the feet are gone but it still sqeeks like mad and they have gotten so much fun out of it. So I would love to get them one each for xmas.

I would much rather just go into a shop and buy them but not sure who would sell them? so If anyone has any ideas that would be great!!

Thanks Guys, I have just been doing some googling and it seems they are not as expensive as I thought they were. It is a real pain that I can't find them in town, there is one vet clinic that I haven't looked in yet will go there tomorow, otherwise Sags shop will probly be the way to go!

Awwww Harry! I had never seen the dinosour before, it is cute, I think my boy would love one. Did Harry chew the feet of his?

Feet intact, but deep wounds in the side regions :laugh:

His longest lasting toys (I still have that one and it would have to be around 3 years old). And he was hard on his toys.

3410508764_ec66b4d445.jpg

Wow thats awesome! I hate buying toys that get destroyed so quickly, The cuz has been resurrected a lot, I hide oit for a while then bring it back out again because they are really obsessed with it. But I don't like them to have it when Im not here as I think it is too small for Cooper to play with. Paranoid I know but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

A boy and his Cuz, he finally had a little snooze this arvo but Cuzzy wasn't far away :laugh:

photo-1.jpg

A little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CqbwkTBSb0

My yard is littered with Cuz's with no feet or little horns (I only buy the bad cuz :laugh:) They are all still whole and squeaking, but they tend to disappear for awhile so I buy a new one and then they all reappear.....weird little things they are!

Our local produce store has them for under $10, cheapest I have found, maybe try your local stockfeeds that have pet supplies?

If you buy the 'other cuz' the feet aren't as easy to chew off:

bad_other_cuz.jpg

Good idea, I will look into them.

We don't really have the sort of stock feed places that would sell this sort of thing, but I did think of another place in town that I could try.

This evening I went to give the dogs thier tea and Bronson wouldnt eat his because he didn't want to let cuzzy out of his gob :laugh: so Cuzzy is on a bit of ao sabatical for the time being.

I bought them online from Ebay for Brennan, she has 4. One is her first which has a small puncture but still sounds the same, the second and third are ''spares'' because she loves them and the 4th is a Dinocuz.

All have their feet on. As far as Brennan knows, she only has 3 as I have not shown her the 4th one which is still attached to the tag.

Since moving to Brisbane I have found some shops that sell them so do not need to worry about ebay any more :laugh:

Oh maybe I will steer clear of the Dino, my youngest wuol dbe fine as he just carries but my second youngest if she sits still with anything for a second it is destroyed.

Thanks for all the replys.