What A Tart

Loving my Oldies

Do you have foxtel ? Does it have parental canine control? Maybe not? She looks very comfortable there, very cute.

Please explain "parental canine control". In this household the canines control the parent - LOL. Not really, they are actually very good little dogs and, yes, she is very cute . :laugh::)

No TV in the bedroom.

I'm impressed by 3 things! First...Jeune is just so damn cute! Second...man you have such a well made bed! Its like Jeune just floated over and landed on it without even a wrinkle! My two would have made it look like an exploding volcano! and thirdly...a true dol member with the doggie photo on the bed side table...nawwww!

I'm impressed by 3 things! First...Jeune is just so damn cute! Second...man you have such a well made bed! Its like Jeune just floated over and landed on it without even a wrinkle! My two would have made it look like an exploding volcano! and thirdly...a true dol member with the doggie photo on the bed side table...nawwww!

My first two dogs, tez: Nammu and Calypso, both long gone to god :o . Funnily enough, I dreamt last night of the friend who gave me the frame :o:cry: