Good Behaviourist Recommendations Please

Hi, i dont have time to do a search but im looking for an excellent behaviourist in Melbourne that is good with treating DA, this pup is not quite 7mths old and for the last 2mths or so has been trying to attack any dog he see's, i bred this boy but dont own him, i told them to seek out a behaviourist when they first told me but nothing has been done and he is much worse, he also thinks he is top dog, when i went to visit, all he did was jump and jump (and jumpjumpjumpjumpjump) and anytime i pushed him down he'd do it worse thinking it was a game, once he gave up jumping he started circling me so much that i ended up standing against a wall to stop him as it was getting ridiculous.

If anyone knows or has used someone who has really helped a dog similar to this boy id really appreciate the heads up

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, i dont have time to do a search but im looking for an excellent behaviourist in Melbourne that is good with treating DA, this pup is not quite 7mths old and for the last 2mths or so has been trying to attack any dog he see's, i bred this boy but dont own him, i told them to seek out a behaviourist when they first told me but nothing has been done and he is much worse, he also thinks he is top dog, when i went to visit, all he did was jump and jump (and jumpjumpjumpjumpjump) and anytime i pushed him down he'd do it worse thinking it was a game, once he gave up jumping he started circling me so much that i ended up standing against a wall to stop him as it was getting ridiculous.

If anyone knows or has used someone who has really helped a dog similar to this boy id really appreciate the heads up

I work with many supposed DA dogs - located in north of melbourne - feel free to contact me via my website if you wish : alfoxton.com.au