Sigma 30mm 1.4

anniek

so is this going to be your next purchase Annie?

http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/...?idProduct=1964

back to the 30mm I dont know what all the letters stand for. I cant see any mention of the Canon mount or do you specify that at purchase, I'm not buying one, I'm just curious.

good lord no :angeldevil:

I have become a fan of the "smaller" lenses hence buying the 30m. I hardly ever use the 70 - 200 as it seems to get heavier to carry every day - just as I am feeling older every day!

I'm finding the 100m good enough for what I want. Anything further away, well it'as just too bad :thumbsup:

On DWI - you click on the boxes on the right for Canon / Nikon, just as you click for a filter or extended warranty.

But I do hope my camera bag arrives soon, I'm running out of places to hide my "shit".

Edited by anniek

Pretty gloomy here in Melbourne this afternoon.

Was pleased with this shot - taken outside on the covered deck - but pointing down away from the light towards a black dog can be a challenge.

ISO 200 - 1/1000 for this shot centre weighted metering

Oh I know all about challenging photos... :angeldevil: I'm surprised I haven't pulled all my hair out yet where I use my Sigma 30mm...

I gather you're outdoors with plenty of refractive sunlight by the look of it? Seems that way. That should give plenty of opportunities for some great shots as you've already done. Even do some indoors under natural albeit gloomy light & see what the results are like. I'm keen to compare with the Four Thirds version.

Happy shooting :thumbsup: