Help Please- Where To Buy Dog Trophies Online

Cosmolo

I am after some dog related trophies and would really like to order and buy online- does anyone have any suggestions?

Or alternately, some beautiful sashes (not just simple ribbons) that i can get whatever i like written on them.

All suggestions appreciated!!

I've dealt with Allsport Trophies in Geelong http://www.allsporttrophies.com.au/ and have had some lovely trophies from them. They do a whole range from the gold coloured plastic type to some very beautiful but expensive things. They do lovely etched glass trophies and can do the art work from a photo if you have a favourite or want a distinctive breed or type of competition. I think the art work was about $55 but it only has to be done once and well worth it if you are going to be buying trophies for years to come. They can also etch a design or picture from a photo on to a medallion or disc which can be attached to most of their trophies. The medallion is gold (or brass coloured) with black etching and is eye catching. Feel free to pm me if you would like more information.

http://www.tigercorp.com.au/ in Richmond, I think angela is still doing all the trophy orders. I used to be their trophy maker and there is dog related stuff or they can make medals etc with custom made inserts (we made them on site, there is a technique called sublimation where a picture is heat pressed into metal sheets and then resin coated) so you can get logos etc put on stuff

if you want sashes and ribbons showribbons.com.au were the best price I found in Australia

Edited by Nekhbet