Where To Buy Wire Dog Crate?

szafir

Hi all,

I'm after a wire crate to help with house training a large german shepherd (height at shoulder 65cm). Any ideas where is the best place to source one in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne? I've called around a few places but they don't seem to have crates in the size I'd need. Thanks! :-)

Hi all,

I'm after a wire crate to help with house training a large german shepherd (height at shoulder 65cm). Any ideas where is the best place to source one in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne? I've called around a few places but they don't seem to have crates in the size I'd need. Thanks! :-)

I got a Kramar XXL - 122cm x 76cm x 83cm ( says for dogs up to 50kg) at Clipperworld, Cranbourne. Can't remember the price, but it was pretty reasonable compared to others I looked at. You could have a look on their website.

Puppy Power - they sell on ebay but also sell direct. They have a warehouse in Dandenong South. Great people to deal with too, and you can take your dog with you if you need help sizing a crate to suit. PM me if you want their phone number.

Edited by Erny

I bought two of the Savic brand crates from Puppy Power and I'm really happy with them :mad I'm going to buy two more in the next size down to take to dog training. The Vebo crates are cheap and would be fine if you have them set up at home all the time but I find them really hard to fold back down so wouldn't use them for training/trials.

Edited by Tiggy

x 3 for Puppy Power.

I've just replaced mine with a Kramar (from our Vet Wholesaler) and I'm unhappy with the build quality- the door latches are not lined up properly. Will be looking for another brand next time.

My life stages one is the same, Im on my 3rd now, thankfully Ive been able to get Pet Barn to replace the faulty ones, but if the hinges go stupid again Ill be chucking it and starting again with another one