Pacers - Call For Help.

Steve

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve is there a pacers group lined up for the area? I'm in Salisbury... about 5-10mins down the road and I'd like to help get one off the ground, I just don't know many people in my area to get others to help and with a baby I'm not sure I can do it all on my own.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: A MASSIVE THANK YOU to a very very generous DOLer who had organised some items for Mistys owner and had dropped them off to me on saturday in the hope of making their Christmas a little easier and special. I had the great pleasure of dropping the items off to Misty and her owner on Sunday. The joy I saw in her face while I was unloading everything from the car was priceless. :D

Mistys owner introduced me to her 2 little grand children they were very sweet and very adorable... they were having fun splashing around in the bath at the time :D They also said a big thank you to every for helping them out with Misty.

She was so appreciative and thankful to everyone for your kind donations and thoughts. She also wanted to pass on a very Merry Christmas :(

I also got to meet little Misty. Now she is just a doll and is getting around very well on just 3 legs. Jumping on the couches and loving life. I can see she is well loved part of the family and real big smoocher too!

With the permission of Mistys owner here is a photo of Misty!!!

29nupgo.jpg

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Steve is there a pacers group lined up for the area? I'm in Salisbury... about 5-10mins down the road and I'd like to help get one off the ground, I just don't know many people in my area to get others to help and with a baby I'm not sure I can do it all on my own.

I live on the Brisbane Southside and would love to get involved in something like this. So let me know if you do decide to organise anything!

Awwww Misty- she's so beautiful! I'm glad to see she's still wearing the collar I gave her the day after surgery - it has a little chihuahua-shaped bell on it so next time she races out the door they can hear her jingling her bells!

Awwww Misty- she's so beautiful! I'm glad to see she's still wearing the collar I gave her the day after surgery - it has a little chihuahua-shaped bell on it so next time she races out the door they can hear her jingling her bells!

Yes her collar is divine! and she is quite the guard dog too :grimace:

ETA: For horrible spelling....

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent