Amstaff Puppies

ruthless

I got to indulge my obsession with Mischiefmaka Amstaffs last week when I trekked half-way across the country to photograph two litters of their puppies. I somehow managed not to come home with one too, despite everyone swearing that I would! :laugh:

ruthlessphotos-1157.jpg

08_ruthlessphotos-1209.jpg

12_ruthlessphotos-1257.jpg14_ruthlessphotos-1271.jpg

17_ruthlessphotos-1276.jpg

22_ruthlessphotos-1327.jpg23_ruthlessphotos-1350.jpg

25_ruthlessphotos-1363.jpg26_ruthlessphotos-1374.jpg

28_ruthlessphotos-1396.jpg

Thanks guys :(

They're two different pups RnB :( Similar, but the top on has blue bits and the bottom one has fawn bits. A friend that I met through the breeder is taking the top one so I'll get to see lots of pics on FB as she grows, yay! He's already ordered a custom collar from us for when she's fully grown! :o

Edited by ruthless

Detroit was my favourite :( I elected to hold him for the two hour drive to the airport [while the other five were in a crate], but he wriggled the entire way so by the time we got there I was happy to pass him over to his new owner! :o

38_ruthlessphotos-1576.jpg

39_ruthlessphotos-1577.jpg

They're two different pups RnB :rofl: Similar, but the top on has blue bits and the bottom one has fawn bits. A friend that I met through the breeder is taking the top one so I'll get to see lots of pics on FB as she grows, yay! He's already ordered a custom collar from us for when she's fully grown! :rofl:

I knew that! :):rofl:

Detroit was my favourite :rofl: I elected to hold him for the two hour drive to the airport [while the other five were in a crate], but he wriggled the entire way so by the time we got there I was happy to pass him over to his new owner! :)

:rofl::rofl:

just like me and human babies

if that is Detroit what a cutey pie ...but than they all are ;)