How To Define A Good And Health Gsd Puppy?

Kashing

Jeezus Tapferhund lay off will you. Probably good they dont ask you for a puppy you would put them off the breed for life.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Kashing are you in Queensland? Are you able to go visit the breeder? Or have a friend ring on your behalf that can translate for you over the phone if your english isnt that good? If you are new at this whole process sometimes just emailing a good breeder you can visit and ask to see the parents, explain the process to you etc can be very useful. If you are having trouble understanding what each part of the breed survey means private message me, I'm happy to explain

Hi mate I am in WA. What I want to see is the reply like you. Yes I will ask you sth about the choosing a good puppy. Thanks anyways.

Just wanted to say that when I first bought my puppy I had heaps of information about hips, elbows etc, but didnt really know how to interpret it.

Asking the breeders is one thing, but the reality is when you start out you dont know who is a good breeder or not, and asking them if the scores are good, well, my suspicious mind would say, that they will may well tell me anything to sell the puppy. I am the sort of person who would find all the numbers / stats on the net ( I even found my dogs grandparents) but at that stage, still didnt know what to do with all that information iykwim.

Your situation is the same as me. We cant just believe what the breeder said right? because we are buying a puppy from that breeder. I just want to ask someone who impersonally. I creat a topic here because yuo guys are experienced and impersonally. You guys wont hiding sth and telling lies to me. you cant get any commission from my breeder.

Look you can have a go at me as much as you like.....I just can't believe how gullible you all are.

I have a fair few friends from other countries , friends who can't write English so well...and NONE of them sound like the OP does in their written words.

Kashing, what you have written is so uneven in content. Some sentences are PERFECT English with the right words in the right places........while other sentences are not.

Wake up people........you're being had !

Look you can have a go at me as much as you like.....I just can't believe how gullible you all are.

I have a fair few friends from other countries , friends who can't write English so well...and NONE of them sound like the OP does in their written words.

Kashing, what you have written is so uneven in content. Some sentences are PERFECT English with the right words in the right places........while other sentences are not.

and the reason being??

I guess we will find out if the OP is for real if s/he contacts Nekhbet. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuine. I'm sure my grammar is atrocious whenever I've been overseas & tried to talk a foreign language, although luckily noone has called me a "troll" for it yet.

I guess we will find out if the OP is for real if s/he contacts Nekhbet. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be genuine. I'm sure my grammar is atrocious whenever I've been overseas & tried to talk a foreign language, although luckily noone has called me a "troll" for it yet.

Star, someone with grammar and spelling that bad is that bad in EVERY sentence.......and not just in some sentences. Go back and re read the OP's posts and you will see what I mean.

Chewy,

The reason being?? Who knows??? :o . Ask the OP.

Who really cares? They are not discriminating or naming anyone. If they are real about their intentions, good on them for asking. If they are trolling, then they are doing a bad job because it's a really tame attempt.

I don't see how they are trolling when they asked what the letters on the back of alot of GSD's mean, I for one learnt something from this thread as I had no idea what any of them meant.

Actually I cant understand what is your purpose. You dont like people speaks poor english? You dont want people ask?

Do I do anything touched you? or you are just a gotist? Please enjoy yourself.