Pedigree Naming Help Please

cowanbree

I have a litter of tri sheltie babies, dog and bitchs and could do with some help with their names.

It is a very special litter for me as I very nearly lost the sire earlier this year so I would like the name to be some play on his name. He is Tri a Nice Reprint and the dam of this litter is Black Chilli Pepper.

So far all I have come up with is Tri a Nice Copy.

Here is a picture of one of the wee cuties at 3 weeks

post-808-1289125363_thumb.jpg

Some excellent names. Love Tri'd N True for the lad as this litter is going back into my old lines. Could also call him True.

I have already used a couple of them for my very first litters, Limited edition because I was never doing this breeding thing again and then Special Edition for my second litter because I did do it again quite a few years later.

Any more suggestions, particularly for the girls? Perhaps something with Nice in it which is after Nana Millie who is Nice N Precoshus

Some excellent names. Love Tri'd N True for the lad as this litter is going back into my old lines. Could also call him True.

I have already used a couple of them for my very first litters, Limited edition because I was never doing this breeding thing again and then Special Edition for my second litter because I did do it again quite a few years later.

Any more suggestions, particularly for the girls? Perhaps something with Nice in it which is after Nana Millie who is Nice N Precoshus

TriceasNice

Tri Nice N Hot

Nice Tri?