Barkly Agility Video

Well done, LukeW. I saw the notation of your success with Barkly in the Agility Yahoo email list. Excellent work :party:. You've come quite a way since we first started seeing you here on DOL :). Good for you and of course, good for Barkly :D .

Well done, LukeW. I saw the notation of your success with Barkly in the Agility Yahoo email list. Excellent work :party:. You've come quite a way since we first started seeing you here on DOL :). Good for you and of course, good for Barkly :D .

Thanks Erny.

The last 2 1/2 years have been an interesting journey!

I turned into a dog nerd :rofl:

Well done, LukeW. I saw the notation of your success with Barkly in the Agility Yahoo email list. Excellent work :). You've come quite a way since we first started seeing you here on DOL :D. Good for you and of course, good for Barkly :D .

Thanks Erny.

The last 2 1/2 years have been an interesting journey!

I turned into a dog nerd :D

;) :confused:

I look at it this way. Just about every Saturday night I go to a party and celebrate doing just about my favourite thing in the whole world with 100 odd good friends (well, for the most part :D ). How many other people can say that, mean it and then get up the next morning and do it all over again on Sunday.

Well done - he is looking great!! And it is great to see another guy doing good things at agility - most of us have egos that won't let us laugh at ourselves - no 1. criteria for being an agility geek methinks.

...most of us have egos that won't let us laugh at ourselves - no 1. criteria for being an agility geek methinks.

I think I might try to stop squeeling like a girl when I get a pass.

:cry:

;) Nooooo, don't stop. I'm sure Uta Bindles will be impressed ;). But that aside, Barkly will love it, lol. Go get'm and good luck in achieving the pass. I'm sure it will not be far away for you :o.