Boomer Balls For Staffords?

parrotpea

I have an aussie dog staffy ball and its very durable. Just don't kick it, even with shoes on :cheer: Also watch out how you roll it with the dogs Jessie tried taking it head on when I rolled it along the ground and it really hurt her face when she tried to stop it

We have a staffy ball for our 2 - bloodhound and kelpie - they only get it occasionally - only because the kelpie chases it round and barks at it - it has hel up well though - and they love it

I borrowed one from Teebs and I have the same problem here, our staffy X loves it but talks to the ball WAY too much for me to leave it out with him for too long, also he pushes it around so much his nose starts to bleed.

W had a staffy ball, They are brilliant i loved ours and so did diesel untill one day he was in the wrong spot and it "bonked" him on the nose and hurt him after that he wouldnt go near it, Its now with my brothers dog he is a huge Dane x mastive type big, strong huge jaw and he hasnt even put a dent in it so yeah the stand up well :grouphug:

Worth the money if you have a dog that will pop a ball in a minute LOL