Christmas Card Photo!

pip1981

The weather's pretty dismal here this weekend, and I was bored, so I thought I'd pose my girls for their Christmas Portrait for 2010. I've uploaded the pic to Vistaprint, and ordered my cards from them!

I'm not a very good/creative photographer, and they're not well-trained models, so overall, I'm really happy with it! :laugh:

xmascard2010.jpg

Thanks guys!

For the record, the girls did try and eat the white balls on the end of the ties for the robe, I had to distract them both with treats. And, at one stage, Dakota got the elastic from the hat caught in her mouth, was quite a funny site watching her try to chew on it and get it out. :rofl:

Golly, it doesn't seem like 12 months since we helped you out by photoshopping hats on your doggies.

Well done on actually getting the shot this year, and having them looking happy about it too. Great work, I know everyone who gets a card with your doggies on it will enjoy it.

Cheers, and Merry early christmas.

Hehehe, thanks tikira! Yep, I did the real thing this year! And, last year, only one of the doggies in the pic of 3 was mine, this year they are both my girls...hehehe. :rofl:

Thanks for the tips Kirislin, I'm not very creative at all. However, I'm afraid it's too late, I already ordered and recieved my cards in today's post, all 60 of them! The design of the card has a lot of red in it, so it flatters the photo a little, looks pretty. Now, to fill them in....