Vacuuming Ones Dog

~Shepherd~

When I vacuum, Coconut and Goldie go to another room.

Woody won't move, even though I am trying to vacuum where he is. So I vacuum him on one side, roll him over, vacuum under him, roll him back the other way and vacuum his other side.

He doesn't mind, unless his ear gets sucked in, then he squeaks and tries to bite the nozzle.

:p :p :rofl: ;) :) ;)

My ex used to chase Bakari with the Vacuum so he play bows, barks and tries to attack it. I did try it once and he got the zoomies around the house and tried to fit under the coffee table and tipped it (and everything on it) upside down...

I don't think Meisha would move though :p

Dyson are launching something for pet hair soon. I wonder if it could be a brush attatchment for the vacume? :confused:

I just had a look at the Dyson website because I have been curious about the new pet hair product and it is a brush attatchment for the vacume.

It says it is for medium to long hair dogs. I wonder if mine count as medium. It would be good to be able to try things like this to save buying something that might end up in with the dog stuff that hardly ever gets used.

LINK

• 9 months later...

Four large shedding dogs deciding to moult at the same time :eek: .......furbunnies multiplying at a scary rate........me armed only with a vacuum in a desperate (and possibly losing) battle to rediscover the tiled floor.

Solution - cut out the middle man and vacuum the dogs.

Furminator plus vacuum hose equals happy dogs, happy human and happy neighbours (because I've captured the hair in the vacuum rather than it escaping on a sudden wind gust over the fence and attaching itself to the neighbour's washing :o ).

My dog likes the vacuum cleaner, she comes running inside because she knows it means lots of treats. I did vaccuum her once (maybe twice :o ) when proofing a SFE. She has a pretty solid SFE, still working on the rest :laugh: .

Dyson are launching something for pet hair soon. I wonder if it could be a brush attatchment for the vacume? :confused:

I just had a look at the Dyson website because I have been curious about the new pet hair product and it is a brush attatchment for the vacume.

It says it is for medium to long hair dogs. I wonder if mine count as medium. It would be good to be able to try things like this to save buying something that might end up in with the dog stuff that hardly ever gets used.

LINK

We tried this out at the dyson stand at a dog day out... it was fantastic! basically a slicker brush attached to a hose, but once you let go of the handle clip, all the dog hair gets sucked up and there is no need to sit there pulling hair out of the brush. No doubt it would suck up loose bits of dander/dirt too if you want it to.

My girl hates the vacuum though and when we tried this out she sat compliantly but gave my dirty looks the whole time :laugh:

Perry's feelings about the vacuum cleaner are best expressed in here:

MONSTER IN THE CLOSET

There’s a monster in my closet

He lives behind the door.

It’s quiet and its dark in there.

He doesn’t even snore!.

But my mama takes him out sometimes.

That’s what really makes me shake!

She plugs his tail into the wall

and he roars like an earthquake.

He sucks down at the carpet

It’s a frightful sight to see.