Adelaide Dec/jan

Darkrai

Port Pirie. Bah that is no beach...you don't want to swim there [or drink their tap water for that matter]

I was there this morning..

That place will never get any better i dont think.

Now, Whyalla has a LOVELY set of beaches.

(You just have to look past the red dust :eek:)

I just hose my dog off and towel after beach. Problem solved.

But if your hound has a golden retreiver furry level then that might be a soggy doggy problem.

Are you coming midweek or on the weekend? Eg Bailey Oval near south road is great but has cricket on the weekends. Goodwood oval - the hockey field is usually vacant in summer though sometimes they pinch bits of it for junior cricket. There is also a sports oval between the airport and West Beach but you're not supposed to let dogs on it off lead or on the marked out fields - though people do.

And there is Oaklands road dog park - but last time I went there, no dogs played with my EH, and I was constantly dodging dog bombs. Not happy. Other people think it's great.

Theres a few areas in the parklands but they're knee deep in grass seeds at the moment.

Port Pirie. Bah that is no beach...you don't want to swim there [or drink their tap water for that matter]

I was there this morning..

That place will never get any better i dont think.

Now, Whyalla has a LOVELY set of beaches.

(You just have to look past the red dust :laugh:)

I live in Pirie :confused:. We moved here for work.. it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be but yeah.. it aint so great either. LOL

ROFL I dont think the Port Pirie beach should even be classified as a lake! It's so dirty and stinky.. and the smelters are like.. RIGHT THERE lol. I saw a dolphin at the Pirie beach the other day and my first thoughts was "Shit.. it must be sick!" rather than "OMG WOW A DOLPHIN!" Lol.