Adelaide Dec/jan

Darkrai

Thought i would throw this in now, im planning on coming over to Adelaide for a quick trip, either 1 or 2 days and was wondering if any DOLers would be interested in a get together...

only thing is im not sure if i'll be up during the week or weekend.... but i should have a puppy with me :laugh:

just to make Esky squee again... its an affie :cheer:

Seriously though its not :p

nope the lowchens will be here until Sept when i hope to come over for the royal :laugh:

Will be able to organise more when i speak to breeder and find out the eact days/date i can pick it up, but i'll leave the breed a supprise lol :cheer:

Is pretty hard to miss the beach - you just drive away from the hills. Ie opposite direction to the Royal from the Airport. It's practically walking distance from the airport. My fave bit of beach anyway (West Beach). But there's plenty of it to choose from. Most lawn next to beach might be at Semaphore - further north.

i have been lost in adelaide before and seen no beach lol :(

must say in the entire time i lived over there never once went to a SA beach and the closest i came to a beach was water at Port Peire (how ever you spell it lol)

So I'm guessing you're allergic to water and would rather meet up somewhere with grass?

Like a football oval? Trouble is Dec/January is unless you go really early or late, like 6am or 11pm they can be a bit hot (for me). And if you go on the weekend they can have sport all over them which takes the fun out of it for the average dog.