Catch Of The Day Furminator

GoldenGirl85

They are on COTD atm with a load of other things with a shipping cap of $15, can anyone tell me what size the brush is? I need a larger one for my Goldie

Mine is 6.5cm (the blade itself). I love it :thumbsup:

have to be careful with COTD

it had me tricked the first time they had these for sale about 4 months ago, i missed it and i really annoyed considering the price, it wasnt until it came available again when they had a 24 hr sale last month, any to the point

COTD is a Fur-Eliminator not a furminator - i have seen a fur-eliminator at a junk store and it did look same design but looked like rubbish

cheers

Edited by auir

genuine large furminators on ebay including postage brand new. Incl post $15

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-Furminator-4-de...=item5adc74bd71

Thanks, kept forgetting to check on Ebay

They are on COTD atm with a load of other things with a shipping cap of $15, can anyone tell me what size the brush is? I need a larger one for my Goldie

Mine is 6.5cm (the blade itself). I love it :(

Ta, I think thats the same size as my small furminator...too small for comfort on a Goldie lol

have to be careful with COTD

it had me tricked the first time they had these for sale about 4 months ago, i missed it and i really annoyed considering the price, it wasnt until it came available again when they had a 24 hr sale last month, any to the point

COTD is a Fur-Eliminator not a furminator - i have seen a fur-eliminator at a junk store and it did look same design but looked like rubbish

cheers

I know its not the same, but people on here often comment on how great their COTD 'furminators' are