Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Sorry about the late notice guys... I will be at KCC Park this morning - Sunday 21st August between 11am - 12 doing Black Hawk Holistic deliveries.

I have plenty of Adult, Puppy and Feline available in 20kg bags, plus can bag down smaller quantities to order.

If anyone would like me bring food along for them, please PM me prior to 10am this morning.

For bagged down orders I will require a little more time please.

Cheers Meg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone

The distributor list has been updated on my website, with more to come here is the link,

http://www.kylainknls.com/food2.htm

If there is not a distributor close to you please email me

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on the forum and privately thank you its great to hear.

Please stay tuned as we will be launching some new products soon

Regards

Sherel

Guest english.ivy

Hi Everyone

The distributor list has been updated on my website, with more to come here is the link,

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on the forum and privately thank you its great to hear.

Regards

Sherel

Thanks Sherel. Good to hear from you :)

I have updated the first post with the new website link for anyone looking for suppliers.

Hi English-Ivy

Thank you. i have been busy and excited about our new products so will keep you all posted

Sherel

Hi Everyone

Regards

Sherel

Thanks Sherel. Good to hear from you :)

I have updated the first post with the new website link for anyone looking for suppliers.

Hi GG85

What part of NSW ? i am sure we can get BlackHawk to your Mum

Regards

Sherel

Sherel do you have a distributor for central NSW? I'm trying to convince my mum to put her dogs on a superpremium kibble instead of tinned PAL

She lives in Griffith, post code 2680

I just had another look and saw you have a distributor in Canberra, they could be the closest, but its hard to tell because two of the NSW people don't have locations on the BH website

Hi GG85

What part of NSW ? i am sure we can get BlackHawk to your Mum

Regards

Sherel

Sherel do you have a distributor for central NSW? I'm trying to convince my mum to put her dogs on a superpremium kibble instead of tinned PAL

Guest english.ivy

Hi English-Ivy

Thank you. i have been busy and excited about our new products so will keep you all posted

Sherel

Any hints as to what the new products are??

My dogs have been on Black Hawk for 2 months now and I am very happy with it. And I have even got my housemate to start feeding it !!! This is amazing in itself as she is a big believer in Raw, but her young girl is a finicky eater and didnt like the raw, I said she could try some of my Black Hawk and Meg loves it! So she has even put her other two dogs on it as well because it has turned out to be more cost effective for her. :thumbsup:

I ordered my usual 20 kilo bag of BH Holistic from Sheena, mid coast distributor 2 days ago

It was on my front door step this morning, how is that for service !!! :thumbsup: And only $10 delivery.

Now I had better get my act together & run down to the bank to pay for it. :laugh:

Guest english.ivy

I got some BH today from that Brisbane pet store that someone posted a few pages ago. They have a sale on, 20KG for $84--cheaper than through the BH supplier herself! :laugh:

Do they sell pets or just pet products/food?

Guest english.ivy

I ordered my usual 20 kilo bag of BH Holistic from Sheena, mid coast distributor 2 days ago

It was on my front door step this morning, how is that for service !!! :thumbsup: And only $10 delivery.

Now I had better get my act together & run down to the bank to pay for it. :laugh:

Yay to the prompt actions of Sheena! Sheena also has a new website, the linky is in the first post of this thread :)

:rofl: Ha Ha, it helps when you have a lovely son-in-law that works for a courier company, & who'd do anything to keep his mother-in-law happy :rofl:

What do you mean by central NSW...if you contact us, I could get in touch with my lovely son-in-law...

you can PM me or just email on [email protected]

What do you mean by central NSW...if you contact us, I could get in touch with my lovely son-in-law...

you can PM me or just email on [email protected]

I mean smack bang in the middle lol (600kms west of Sydney) post code 2680

If I can convince her to go with a SP kibble, this is the way, being so isolated there is no chance of her ordering any other food, so at least this way its all done through people, and its couriered straight to the door

:rofl: Ha Ha, it helps when you have a lovely son-in-law that works for a courier company, & who'd do anything to keep his mother-in-law happy :rofl:

:laugh: Got to love that. :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

I'm disappointed with how difficult it is to get in SA :( There were a couple of other distributors on the webpage before but only 1 now. Mind you neither of the other 2 were overly helpful when I contacted them and then 1 that is listed has none in stock, can't tell me when she will have more in stock and was not interested in contacting me when any came in :( I like the food and want to feed it but am about to say stuff it, it is too difficult and get something else.