Why Oh For The Love Of Crumbcake Why Do They Do It Sometimes.

Lhok

So today I went to visit my parents who at the moment are looking after my dog (because they are lovely parents and are awesome :D ) and as usual my lovely dog meets me at the door.

Well that was when I noticed that she must have been rolling in the dirt or something cause my dog who is normally a black colour looked brown in patches. I didn't take much notice of it and did the usual pat and tummy rub. However while I was giving her a tummy rub I noticed an odd smell..

By this time my mum was cracking up laughing and goes "hi daughter of mine, did you notice what your dog smells like?"

I was puzzled by this and replied "yeah she has an odd smell about her, and I saw the brown patches on her but I just assumed she had found and old possum smell or something."

My mum was laughing again and goes " She rode the brown tide"

I didn't know what my mum was going on about, but she motioned outside to the backyard. I cautiously went out there only to find that the Sewage main pipe that is usually covered by dirt had burst and that my "innocent" looking dog had spent the whole afternoon having a blast riding the brown tide as my mother put it.

I am still trying to scrub my hands off the end of my arms the smell is so bad. I can't believe I didn't know what it was :D

Really gotta love dogs sometimes :D

--Lhok

Those are the things I remember...dogs....dogs smells doggy stuff, and we grew up with that..puppies...puppy smell..puppy poo...clean up..teaching puppies...baking " puppy cake '...also did bird cake back then...good lord that was yonks ago...