Please Pray For Chase

Kaffy Magee

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, power back on here is pic taken this morning

What a little darling. How could you possibly have thought he was lonely and bored with the nurses hanging around and having a face like that :) He's gorgeous!

Just touching base before I head to bed. Once againI want to thank you all for your support. It certainly has been such a roller coaster ride. While he is still fighting, I'll still fight for him. I didnt come all this way just to let him go. Its a miracle he is still alive after that first day. Like I said I thought he was dead by the time I got him on my back seat and most certainly didnt think he would survive the trip to the vets. What a little trooper!

While he seems "ok" now Im dreading the possibility of him crashing again. Ive been reading a little on aspiration pneumonia and its so so serious. They are saying he has sever pneumonia, how can that be when he is quite lively at the moment. Of course he isnt running around, but he seems bright enough, giving lots of kisses, heavy tail wagging, sitting up and walking to and from the car. To my untrained eye he "looks" like he would be fine and I so want to believe that so I can relax, but Im so scared he's going to crash again. I literally feel sick in the stomach from worry and stress, when people use the term "sick with worry" I thought it was just a saying, but its not, Im feeling it, my head aches, my eyes feel like they are popping out of my head, I feel like I jsut want to sleep but I cant.

The worse thing now is the waiting and not knowing whats going to happen, when can I let my self get a little hope? The good stories that have been posted are promising, but Im just not sure I can rlax a little yet.

Bilbo Baggins, you sneaky bugger, lol, how'd you manage that?? I reckon I know,lol. My guess is you rang my vet, since there only 2 in town, you would have found it easy enough and you either asked straight out for my number or asked for the number of a bullmastiff breeder in the area??? Am I right huh? huh? Am I? Am I?

Fifi, the vet from Melbourne has given me(and my vet) instructions on looking after him and have included physio in that. I'll have a read through it again later as when she went through it with me my head was still spinning.

Showdog, what is Noni juice??

I guee the thing is now is Im not sure what started the whole thing. Was it the traet? Got stuck he tried to bring it up, vomited, aspirated which then caused the rest of the symptoms or was it an anaphylactic reaction which caused him to vomit and then aspirate?

Well I am off to bed. Thank you to all you good people for praying and thinking of us, we really need it.

;) :p :o :o :o :D No way, the vet would not give out info, mind I could be persuasive ;) ;) ;) ;)

Think I will keep you guessing until I see you next. ;) :D :D :thumbsup::):rofl::eek: