Griffon Bruxellois

shihtzufan

Archer was not a barker, others I have seen are.

He's adorable!! Someone often shows them here in QLD and has them in a pen around the caravan, OMG! if you go anywhere near it they (around 8 to 10 dogs) go rampant with barking :laugh: Good watchdogs! and really gorgeous.

Another lady who shows a Borzoi has a lovely little Affenpinscher, and I really WANT one sometime, he is a crack up! :laugh: great personality, he and the Borz look so good together! He is only about 12 months old now, so I hope to keep seeing him around the place :p

gor those worried about grooming, you can also get smooth Griiffons.

Edited by Monah

I used to groom a pair and I was so in love with those two. :rofl: They were both very quiet and very affectionate to me and other people but were not too fussed on other dogs. They were more interested in being with each other and happy to watch the other dogs play than to join in.

The owner was just interested in keeping them looking tidy and having a good blow dry to get rid of excess coat. Their coat was pretty low maintenance.

They are a lovely breed and definitely one I would love to look into more one day. Good Luck in your search. :rofl:

Archer was not a barker, others I have seen are.

He's adorable!! Someone often shows them here in QLD and has them in a pen around the caravan, OMG! if you go anywhere near it they (around 8 to 10 dogs) go rampant with barking :rofl: Good watchdogs! and really gorgeous.

Another lady who shows a Borzoi has a lovely little Affenpinscher, and I really WANT one sometime, he is a crack up! :rofl: great personality, he and the Borz look so good together! He is only about 12 months old now, so I hope to keep seeing him around the place :happydance:

gor those worried about grooming, you can also get smooth Griiffons.

That would probably be Archer's breeder. :champagne:

A couple of years ago I went away on holiday and while up there, I decided to meet a freind from a forum I posted on.

Anyway, my OH and I get to his place and out comes their Griffon...called Rufus. He was just the most gorgeous thing ever. Needless to say I extended the hand of friendship to Rufus and for the many hours we visited he made himself at home on my lap, at my feet, begging at me. I could have stolen him.

He is the dog that made me start considering small dogs as an option.

We had some come into work recently. We got lots of cuddles and they are just gorgeous, happy little dogs. :laugh: They were real yappers though! The lady said they aren't super noisy at home but obviously they get excited when they are out! LOL! They also do have some inherited health problems so health-testing on parents is essential.

Oh and can someone remind me how to pronounce the name? The breeder told me but I have forgotten! It is Griffon Brooshaloo?

We had some come into work recently. We got lots of cuddles and they are just gorgeous, happy little dogs. :laugh: They were real yappers though! The lady said they aren't super noisy at home but obviously they get excited when they are out! LOL! They also do have some inherited health problems so health-testing on parents is essential.

Oh and can someone remind me how to pronounce the name? The breeder told me but I have forgotten! It is Griffon Brooshaloo?

I think it's pronounced Griffon Bruce - el - waa ( like baa, the sound a sheep makes) but someone who actually know the breed can certainly feel free to correct me there.