Southern Cross Oct 23, 24

SwaY

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night was a debut for a Adorin Knls (Schipps)

Carl aka Adorin Cop That beat my my Kaycee for class then beat my girl Layla for baby of breed.

Carl was up against 2 other lovely breeds for baby in group.

HE WON :scared::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I need to do some practice with my guys. :eek: ;) :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Adorin Knls has the other brother Steve entered today & I am home.

BB

Whose TT today please?

Ashley Reid's.

I hope they send you your Res Challenge Certificate, just like you said they should have them there for those who want them. :)

Is it just a Victorian thing ? I've never seen them anywhere and don't get the point of collecting anything for res cc, as there are no points attached. Specialties, fair enough.

Whose TT today please?

Ashley Reid's.

I hope they send you your Res Challenge Certificate, just like you said they should have them there for those who want them. :laugh:

Is it just a Victorian thing ? I've never seen them anywhere and don't get the point of collecting anything for res cc, as there are no points attached. Specialties, fair enough.

I don't get it either. :)

But, i guess they have to give them out if people make the effort to go to the office and ask for them.

Clubs in Vic either have to offer Reserve Challenge Certificates or ribbons at the ring( I will stand corrected if someone knows something else).

Southern Cross did have the Certs but got left at home so took down details for those who wanted Reserve Cc certs posted out.

Edited by InspectorRex

Guest CaptainCourageous
Clubs in Vic either have to offer Reserve Challenge Certificates or ribbons at the ring( I will stand corrected if someone knows something else).
Certificates Edited by CaptainCourageous

Guest CaptainCourageous
Saturday night was a debut for a Adorin Knls (Schipps)

Carl aka Adorin Cop That beat my my Kaycee for class then beat my girl Layla for baby of breed.

Carl was up against 2 other lovely breeds for baby in group.

HE WON :thumbsup::):rofl::eek: ;)

I think I need to do some practice with my guys. :p :o :o :o

Adorin Knls has the other brother Steve entered today & I am home.

BB

And they followed up today with Karl & Steve's sire Zane aka Ch Hapipet Mystery Solved JD HP-N winning Open In Group !