Obedience Books/dvds

I know this has been done before but I havent been able to find what im looking for. Im hoping to get CJ ready for CCD next year and im training her on my own so need a bit more help with our training. I've seen Ivan Balabanov's dvds posted around the place but is there anyone else I should check out?

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but they are books that I like...

"The Art of Proofing" by Adele Yunck

linky

"Successful Obedience Handling" by Barbara S Handler

linky

Both of these books are either American or British, so the actual obedience rules will be different. However, I still found both books useful, despite this.

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but they are books that I like...

"The Art of Proofing" by Adele Yunck

linky

"Successful Obedience Handling" by Barbara S Handler

linky

Both of these books are either American or British, so the actual obedience rules will be different. However, I still found both books useful, despite this.

Thanks for the links.

My favourite book is Sheila Booth's 'Purely Positive Training' love it :D

The Patty Ruzzo DVD is good :laugh:

Where did you get your copies?

Dogwise for the book, I saw the DVD on an Australian site Game On Dogs I think it was.

My favourite book is Sheila Booth's 'Purely Positive Training' love it :D

The Patty Ruzzo DVD is good :laugh:

Where did you get your copies?

Dogwise for the book, I saw the DVD on an Australian site Game On Dogs I think it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Whitka Dogs Vic have a library of dog books and they have a big collection of obedience books. I'm not sure where you are but if you're a member you can use the library (you have to be a member to trial anyway). I know you can send the books back by post too as I've had to do that before.