Running Whippet Sequence

Kirislin

Great sequence! Can you use photoshop or something similar to put Tag's feet back into the shot?

I did it in the Canon program and I dont know how to fix it. It's like the previous pic is overlaid on top of the next, I need to be able to swap it so the third pic is on top of the 2nd, if that makes sense, but the program wont let me.

thanks KTB :laugh:

awww thankyou! I have to say, I have pretty good models though.

They're excellent models. So elegant! We have a whippet at dog school and she is so well-behaved. Her owner keeps trying to tell me that she's a monster at home and very naughty but I can't believe it!

awww thankyou! I have to say, I have pretty good models though.

They're excellent models. So elegant! We have a whippet at dog school and she is so well-behaved. Her owner keeps trying to tell me that she's a monster at home and very naughty but I can't believe it!

I can!!!! :laugh:

Great sequence! Can you use photoshop or something similar to put Tag's feet back into the shot?

I did it in the Canon program and I dont know how to fix it. It's like the previous pic is overlaid on top of the next, I need to be able to swap it so the third pic is on top of the 2nd, if that makes sense, but the program wont let me.

thanks KTB :laugh:

Ah, I've never used it. It seems to line everything up well though - it's a bit of a shame you can't mask out what you want laid over the top.

If you want to send me the photos (the original and the canon-program version), I can photoshop the feet back into those two shots if you like.

Ah, I've never used it. It seems to line everything up well though - it's a bit of a shame you can't mask out what you want laid over the top.

If you want to send me the photos (the original and the canon-program version), I can photoshop the feet back into those two shots if you like.

OK, this is where I am really REALLY dumb I dont know how to reduce photos to email them. Would you be able to access them and work your magic if I put them individually on flickr?