Dog Toys

Golden Rules

My local Coles had some promotional footballs (at a guess about 20cm long) for $1 from last Friday as well - grabbed 5 so I can easily replace any punctured ones. They aren't strictly dog toys but Billie doesn't know that. :)

And it's funny what dogs are most interested in - for all the toys I have on the floor at the moment for the puppy, the most fascinating thing is an empty drink bottle :(

I checked out Coles today, they didn't have that large a variety of stuff for me and I had already bought all that stuff for half of those prices overseas! Arcata Pet is way better than Clean Run for shipping--bigger range too.

You know you're a crazy dog person when you buy toys for a dog you don't have yet?
:)

I bought my soon-to-arrive puppy a harness for when he's an adult too. :( Surely other people are this crazy.. right?

My local Coles had some promotional footballs (at a guess about 20cm long) for $1 from last Friday as well - grabbed 5 so I can easily replace any punctured ones. They aren't strictly dog toys but Billie doesn't know that. :(

And it's funny what dogs are most interested in - for all the toys I have on the floor at the moment for the puppy, the most fascinating thing is an empty drink bottle :)

So true! Have to shudder at what I have spent on toys this year when this week's #1 best thing ever is a big rock she found outside that is obviously fun to lick.

I checked out Coles today, they didn't have that large a variety of stuff for me and I had already bought all that stuff for half of those prices overseas! Arcata Pet is way better than Clean Run for shipping--bigger range too.

Yes they have great prices but shipping costs instantly doubles the prices :)

Yes they have great prices but shipping costs instantly doubles the prices :(

I don't buy one or two items though, I buy quite a few of them and it still equates to less than Aussie prices. :) Pawtastic Pet is also my favorite but smaller range unfortunately.

Thanks for heads up GR!

Ella's the same though, toilet rolls, bottles, a feather - all keep her amused for hours just by her throwing/rolling things around herself. So glad she isn't a big chewer of toys - but if she was, she has a bucket full of them waiting for her!! :)