Dog Toys

Golden Rules

Awesome! Thanks. I'll have to check it out! I've been looking for some sort of bargain thread where everyone helps each other find the cheapest of the toys. Or announces sales like these! I will go check Coles out. :laugh:

Thanks to this thread I bought a puppy wubba for $7.48 and a medium puppy kong for $7.98.

Is that considered cheap? :laugh: I wouldn't know, these are the first puppy toys I've bought. Hehe.

Yes, that's half the normal price.

You can get cheap Wubbas on Clean Run, but you have to wait for them to arrive from the States, you just scored yourself one TODAY! :rofl:

Edited by Golden Rules

I just bought a whole array of toys from Clean Run. I had to pay for shipping, but I think it worked out cheaper. A medium adult kong was a third of the price of one you would find here. DOL is bad for my wallet. :laugh:

Now I just need the puppy to go with them. :rofl:

Oh, I went down to Coles and got 4 collars, 3 leads, a sml kong, some other random chew thing and a wubba. All for $40. Bargain!

I'd never seen the Wubba before. Won't see it again either. It was destroyed within 14min.

Oh, I went down to Coles and got 4 collars, 3 leads, a sml kong, some other random chew thing and a wubba. All for $40. Bargain!

I'd never seen the Wubba before. Won't see it again either. It was destroyed within 14min.

Oh dear :( Wubbas are more for retrieving, not really chewing or tugging between dogs :)

There are different sizes of Wubbas, the small ones outlast my dogs okay, but our office SWF gave it a good go and nearly chewed off one of it's 'legs' :):(

Yes, I have a couple of 3 legged wubbas floating around somewhere ..... these new ones will be used for the river only :)

My local Coles had some promotional footballs (at a guess about 20cm long) for $1 from last Friday as well - grabbed 5 so I can easily replace any punctured ones. They aren't strictly dog toys but Billie doesn't know that. :(