Lagotto Breeder Reccomendations

belly82

HI we are looking at getting a lagotto pup for our family dog. I just wanted to know if you own one or know of one where did it come from!! this is the first time purchasing a pedigree pup and while i dont mind buying interstate id love some testimonies before hand since i cant physical travel to meet the breeders, see the facilities and how the pups/dogs are raised and cared for - you just have to take their word for it.

I am in Sydney....

PM me if you like, even let me know who to steer clear of!

thanks!

Greydove is in Sydney and I'm pretty sure she's a member on the forum.

Tartufo is in Bathurst (I dont think Margaret is on the net). eta oops yes she is on email

I dont know the other breeders listed on the breed page but worth giving them all a call and have a chat.

Goodluck. Gorgeous little dogs!

Edited by raz

Incavale are in Sydney and do attend shows at Erskine Park regularly.

Judith is very helpful and more than willing to talk to you about the breed. (I love them, just dont have room for one!)

I know that they have just homed from their last litter, but I'm not sure whether they have any more planned / due!

Yes, we advise to go and check things out, but always remember many of our dogs are sold interstate and overseas and many of our clients have never met us or visited with us.

They also have purchased happy healthy well adjusted dogs and often ask for another.

I always advise to go and see for yourself but it is not the bee all and end all of everything.

Good luck with your search.

Edited by oakway