Please Help! Chinese Crested Dog Lost

Kimissa

There was an mishap at an off leash area at Presidents Park today near River at Werribee. Vicki desperate to find her missing Chinese Crested Hairless Boy. he is 10 months old, and will be very scared.

Handler was attacked by another dog. One dog missing and one dog injured.

Please keep an eye out if you are in the area.

phone: Vicki 0402466798 or Jordan 0432502558

Edited by Kimissa

I would have thought that restricted breed would not be allowed in an offleash park (unless they aren't restricted anymore)??

How do you know for sure & I mean 100% sure that it was a Pitbull??

I've just been asked to post the information given to me.

Baxter, why are you making this about the breed of dog? :laugh:

If you're not able to help or offer well wishes at least, why post at all?

Here's hoping the injured owner, injured dog and lost dog are all OK.

Ditto

I wasn't thinking straight - Sorry didn't mean to sound as if I only cared about the other dog.

Avatar has been found alive and well this morning and is now currently snuggled back in the arms of Jordan, receiving kisses galore! Thank you to everyone who offered help, looked out for this boy and sent well wishes. Thank DOG he's safe - and we've got a happy ending! :thumbsup:

Avatar and Jordan are both fine - Avatar is a little sunburnt but apart from that all ok. Jordan is fine - wasn't injured by the dog but was beside herself with worry and panic while Avatar was missing. The other dog that was attacked is also ok - a few scratches and a bit freaked out but all in all a happy ending. Very lucky on all counts! Thank you for all the thoughts and concern!

Good to hear all are safe and although shaken not injured. I read the opening post and thought OMG a little hairlesss boy out in the elements by himself what a disater, but thankfully he is all okay apart from some sunburn.

HUgs to all